Towny map info

ZioCaccola

Best answers
Hello there!

After quite some time I was off minecraft I decided to get back on it and find this server.

I like it a lot but I was looking for an info I'm not able to find anywhere. I even asked in game but got a bit confused from the answers so I thought best idea was to ask here and, maybe, get an answer directly from the staff.

Is the Earth map, the towny one, resetted from time to time? I mean, once every 10 months, 1 year or 2 or 50?

Many thanks for the help and the info :)

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
Hello there!

After quite some time I was off minecraft I decided to get back on it and find this server.

I like it a lot but I was looking for an info I'm not able to find anywhere. I even asked in game but got a bit confused from the answers so I thought best idea was to ask here and, maybe, get an answer directly from the staff.

Is the Earth map, the towny one, resetted from time to time? I mean, once every 10 months, 1 year or 2 or 50?

Many thanks for the help and the info :)
It's reset when it's needed, when the playerbase drops and the economy basically collapses, which for V9 seems very rare to happen in it's current state.
More help is available in our discord and our wiki :)