Skyblock Suggestion

69in

Famous
Best answers
Your island is 100x100x256 by default, you should be able to place some chests down for storage.

Best answers
I like the idea, if you have pets they have an inventory you can use too :3
the issue with pets i have personally is that they jump around since they have the rabbit mechanic. also i dont think they follow very well. i have a few times had my pet out. went to spawn. and they did not follow me and were not able to be summoned unless i went back to my island and unsummoned them. quite annoying for something thats supposed to be convenience

Your island is 100x100x256 by default, you should be able to place some chests down for storage.
I can kinda agree that people shouldnt be able to have a lot of storage on hand but i think there should be a 1 row section of pv to keep tools/food in for convenience purposes

Maybe there can be an option to trade in X amount of items and X amount of money for a line of vault space then cap it at 3 lines at the max. anything more i believe is overkill but will help with larger builds so you do not have to constantly go back and forth to get more of said resource