Quality of life/suggestion

Best answers
Quality of life
1.If possible having the ability to pull out larger quantity of items from the cauldrons. having one item being pulled out at a time is quite annoying for whatever reason you need materials for

2. The ability of /condense even if we need to donate a lottt of materials and/or money to get access i would personally love the option since i usually spend 5-10 minutes just condensing everything in my chests to blocks. price: 5 nether stars, 1 million in game, a dragon head, and 1 stack of every block able mining resource gold, coal, redstone etc. For such a time saving command that is in my opinion more only needed in later game if you mainly mine.

3.This was a previous suggestion, but I want to give my own personal traits to it.
Minions for very very light farming. i hate mining trees with a passion but i still understand that there should/needs to be higher restrictions since they auto do a lot since most afk for numerous hours.
mining minion will only mine 1 block in front of them once every 15 seconds.
lumberjack minion.if possible to distinguish what type of tree is in front will determine how long it takes but if not i think that 1 tree every 5 minutes if they are in front of it.
farming minion. this one is a little trickier i think but i would say a 1 block radius in all directions with a harvest/replant of once every 5 minutes would be decent.
fishing minion.... honestly i think there is no real point but i would say once every minute gets a fish
The point of minions isnt to make things automatic. I wouldnt really want that to be the case personally, but it is to make things have more of a nice quality of life so we can do more with our island instead of a pure money/grind only type of perspective on it. i think most will still have that type but i like to think a majority wants to make their island nice and look amazing while being highly functional as well. this will help with that by making some of the more tedious things easier to get. i expect a lot of people to not agree with minions and say its stupid to have that but thats why im suggestion them to be highly limited to how much they can do if they are implemented.
5. MAKE. NAME. TAGS. BUYABLE. PLEASE. I want to create a little zoo on the island in biome spheres but its basically impossible since name tags are so rare. hell id spend 1k on a single name tag

4. having terracotta a explorer option to buy. even if its 1 color at a time (which i would be kinda annoyed about but understand at the same time) but it would be nice to get a large amount since getting a lot of clay takes such a massive amount of time to make bigger builds ((also on a smaller note to have dirt also be mine able when you buy grass. i dont know if this is an option since i havnt personally bought it but none the less i think it should be given. same with red sand being mine able when you buy sand as posted by another user))

Suggestions
1. Like the envoy that happens every 12 hours we could also have a giant maze run in between with no pvp. in the maze there are pit falls, warp traps to little dungeon like areas, crates like envoy mixed into the area (and also used as bait for traps), and on the flip side good potions that will increase speed (or give a random effect) then at the end you will get keys, money, and/ore blocks depending on what rank you finished the maze. We all want a little fun event that everyone can enjoy and i think this will be one of those things that people can smile about what loot they get, laugh a bit when they hit a trap, and just have fun.
note keep inventory i think should be on in this area but it is an event that you have to be there in the beginning and once you die youre out of the run and cannot get anymore/if any/ loot from the event.

2. Im a collector. i love collection unique items from anywhere i can get them even if they are the worst things and most pointless items ever, but i want them. they give a sense of accomplishment to me for getting. I would like to see more custom items from the event like the angel wings. i love them. they give that little extra that makes me feel like i got something worth a fortune even if its something thats fairly simple as an elytra with unbreaking 3. I will gladly help with the making of items for the server to get more flavor to skyblock. I have done lore/item creation for 2 other servers although I am not the best at balancing others can always go over what has been suggested to tweak

3. lets be honest. the donor rank kits a pretty OP. anyone who has a higher tier/seen one knows its power. so im thinking that so the people who have donated dont control the tools that are so strong. since they are so focused on speed that if you grind farming a bit such as wheat, netherwart,(stuff that cant really be automated) can be used like the spider eyes/rotten flesh in towny to get tokens for the higher enchants. Or you can even use spider eyes/rotten flesh just like towny for the tokens. or both. to give the people who don't have the finance capability to get the higher tiers. Overall i think there does need to be some way for people to get the items that the donor ranks have access to without needing to pay said donors for them.

If you somehow read all of that fully i thank you. i tried to keep things simple but wanted to add my thoughts on matters as well which made things... longer

69in

Famous
Best answers
3.This was a previous suggestion, but I want to give my own personal traits to it.
Minions for very very light farming. i hate mining trees with a passion but i still understand that there should/needs to be higher restrictions since they auto do a lot since most afk for numerous hours.
mining minion will only mine 1 block in front of them once every 15 seconds.
lumberjack minion.if possible to distinguish what type of tree is in front will determine how long it takes but if not i think that 1 tree every 5 minutes if they are in front of it.
farming minion. this one is a little trickier i think but i would say a 1 block radius in all directions with a harvest/replant of once every 5 minutes would be decent.
fishing minion.... honestly i think there is no real point but i would say once every minute gets a fish
The point of minions isnt to make things automatic. I wouldnt really want that to be the case personally, but it is to make things have more of a nice quality of life so we can do more with our island instead of a pure money/grind only type of perspective on it. i think most will still have that type but i like to think a majority wants to make their island nice and look amazing while being highly functional as well. this will help with that by making some of the more tedious things easier to get. i expect a lot of people to not agree with minions and say its stupid to have that but thats why im suggestion them to be highly limited to how much they can do if they are implemented.
I greatly disagree with having minions, you are meant to work to rise in levels.

MissIono

Talkative
Best answers
Alright before I start, next time, please make a bunch of separate suggestions for each idea you have. It will be a lot easier for players to read through, as I saw this giant thing of text and didn't want to go through it all if I'm being completely honest. But you were able to keep it organized for the most part, so +1 for that.

Anyways...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Starting with the Quality of Life suggestions.

1. As much as I love the idea, I don't believe the plugin supports this as of right now. We could possibly make a feature request but I am unsure as to how long that would take to be implemented if accepted by the developer. So sadly we cannot implement this at this time.

2. I like the idea of /condense being added and don't seem any harm to it. Ultimately it is up to Luke and Brad, but I don't see any issues

3. Minions would be limited and such if added. But I think we can all agree, players want minions, so that's what they should be able to have

4. Terracotta was purposely not added to the explore world since we added clay and you can make terracotta from that. Players should not be able to get everything from the explore world. Yes, it is a grind, but if you're dedicated and really want it, then you should have no problem taking on that grind.

5. Name tags are rare yes, this could possibly be added to the shop in a future update. ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Your suggestions...

1. This would be a lot of work to implement and in my personal opinion, not worth the time it would take. We'd like to focus on bigger things for skyblock and have more weekly events instead.

2. I 100% agree with you on this. I personally love collecting collectible rare items and such with special names and lore. That is why I added heads to Summer Crate, there are a few collectible items spread throughout the crates, and I'm sure over time more will be added to the server.

3. Donor kits are op as the server is meant to be OP Skyblock, however maybe adding in the chance to win the kits of those donor ranks would be good so as you said, the donors don't "control" who has them and players who can't afford to donate can still have a shot at having that gear.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━