Faster Furnaces/Hoppers

69in

Famous
Best answers
If possible, I would like to suggest to double the speed on both furnaces and hoppers. Reason being that if you mine a lot it takes forever to smelt all your ores into ingots and by the time your mining storage is full again, the furnaces are still not done smelting your items (We are using blast furnaces and it is still not enough). Also, the reason I am requesting to speed up hoppers is because of how the upgraded hoppers work. Basically, the upgraded hoppers take the items and teleport them to linked chests at very fast speeds. If that linked chest is part of a storage system that relies on hopper speed, the linked chest will eventually become full which effectively makes you lose items. This could be solved by increasing the hopper limit, however, that suggestion was already declined and since there is no alternative solution, I feel as if this would be the best solution to the problem.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to dm me on discord or leave them here in the comments.