v8.3 suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

synseer

Talkative
Best answers
1. marriage, obviously

2. add an arena for those who want to pvp (please don't take this as me wanting /toggle pvp to be removed, i enjoy being able to stand outside of my town without being worried im going to be slaughtered). make the arena keep inventory so that it's not abused by tryhards to get some easy cash, or even make it kit pvp (sort of like mob arena) so that it's more of an even playing field. or, on the contrary, just let people bring in their own gear to try out, since there's so many pvp ces and most of them will never be used due to the lack of pvp

3. we probably need more of an incentive to keep using brewery, i haven't heard anyone even talk about it since i've decided to come back (i'm not saying to remove it)

4. this is an anti-suggestion. we have cozy corner, and i feel like that's a step towards having another afk corner, please for the love of god don't put in an afk corner

5. crates probably need a buff/change as a whole if i'm being honest. we've had the diamond pick and all of the gems in the crates since the beginning of v8, i think it's time for a bit of change. (also, kind of really odd that the common crate doesn't have a repair gem in it, which is arguably the most sought-after gem of all of them, but the vote crate does)

6. please, can we just get a new lobby?

i'll probably add more as i think of more

edit:
7. concerning the shady mage, why are vanity items (pets) so much more expensive than the enchants? most maxed enchants only cost 3k tokens, the most expensive one being 15k tokens, but vanity items are so much more expensive. there is nothing useful about pets (as far as i know) but you can get overpowered enchantments with just probably a few hours of grinding for some

8. bring back community managers. they were a really quick way to give suggestions without having to do so tediously on the forums. lots of people claim they can't even access the forums, so it would be really nice for them

9. chests should lock automatically. it really sucks that i have to keep switch off in my town to make sure that other members of my town don't steal from others. people who first join and join a town likely don't know that they have to manually lock their chests, or they might not even know how to turn switch off in their singular plot to protect their items. maybe just make a fee for placing a chest (though not as high as /lock currently is, because you can't control what you want and dont want locked)

Last edited:

iChasm

Helper
Helper
Best answers
1. I agree, please add Marriage <3

2. They used to have a PvP arena, it was called Envoys and I don't know why they removed it. I personally don't PvP so this is a majority rule suggestion I feel like. Plus, with the chance of PvP getting added back like this, is slim to none.
As you can see, not many people enjoyed the arena...

3. I believe Brewery is literally just a fun pass the time plugin. I enjoy it when I get bored or something. I don't see a reason to remove it, plus it is needed for a quest.

4. Uhh, what's so bad about the corner exactly?

5. Agreed, I dislike the builder crate very much. I suggest remove the crate and get the Mob-Arena crate up and running.

6. A slight buff would be good I guess, I know they did/were supposed to buff them in 8.2, but I haven't seen a change yet sadly.

7. I don't see the use of a new lobby, the one we have is perfect and enjoyable at the moment. Plus players are hardly in it.

These are honestly just my opinions, no hate :) <3

- Chasm

Last edited:

synseer

Talkative
Best answers
2. i just mean a strictly pvp arena, no looting, just fighting. i didnt like envoys because they were solely dominated by tryhards and was just easy quick money for them

3. i guess, but there should still probably be some attempt to get people to try it out, because as it stands hardly no one uses it, and it's been removed before because of that. i just want it to have a fighting chance before they decide to scrap it

4. nothing is bad about the cozy corner specifically, but in v7 for a while we had an afk corner, and if you were afk for a certain amount of time then it would teleport you to the corner at spawn. i'm just asking to not have this added

7. the lobby is more of a nitpick, the one we have currently gets its job done, but i'd just like to have a new, fresh lobby. the spawn for v8 has been changed a couple of times, not sure how many, but i'm pretty sure we've had the same lobby since the beginning

Yiroh

Builder
Builder
Best answers
5. please remove/replace the builder crate, it's actually useless unless you're a builder. if we're going to have a builder crate we might as well have a redstone crate, an sf crate, a fishing crate, etc just to even out all of the typical hobbies members of the server have
It was announced on discord today in #annoucements that builder crate is seeing its removal and it is advised to use any builder keys you have at this moment.

4. this is an anti-suggestion. we have cozy corner, and i feel like that's a step towards having another afk corner, please for the love of god don't put in an afk corner
So, before we had cozy corner, it was just a maze and a maze npc, really not used for much but its whatever... What do you suggest to put there? Perhaps we can make it happen.

3. we probably need more of an incentive to keep using brewery, i haven't heard anyone even talk about it since i've decided to come back (i'm not saying to remove it)
Not much I can say besides that I can agree. I have never touched brewery in the several versions I've played CYT because there is/was no incentive to.

synseer

Talkative
Best answers
It was announced on discord today in #annoucements that builder crate is seeing its removal and it is advised to use any builder keys you have at this moment.
i know, this post is a few days old so i just havent edited it
So, before we had cozy corner, it was just a maze and a maze npc, really not used for much but its whatever... What do you suggest to put there? Perhaps we can make it happen.
i'm fine with the cozy corner, it's just a place to chill with friends at spawn or to go and afk at if you want to. i'm just saying that i dont want it turning into another afk plugin where you get tp'd when you go afk

Yiroh

Builder
Builder
Best answers
i'm just saying that i dont want it turning into another afk plugin where you get tp'd when you go afk
I completely agree, I think just having the status of "playerhere is afk" is the most we need from afk plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.