Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyDean

Admin
Admin
Best answers
June Town of the Month

Same as last month, community votes!
The winner of Town of the Month will have their town posted at spawn, along will a special TOTM tag.

Towns that have won last month are not eligible to win this month, but are still welcome to apply.

Applying
Applying is simple, reply to this thread with your application following the format below. We ask that you limit to 1 application per town as multiple applications are redundant. Any extra applications will be removed. Applying for Town of the Month is not limited to the mayor. Anyone can apply for their town.

Also, We encourage that if you apply to make your towns public to allow others to check out your town

Mayor's Name:
Town name:
Short summary of your town:
Screenshots of town:

Voting & Deadlines
On June 30th at Midnight EST voting will be open to the public via. Discord under #announcements.
The winner will be chosen in 24 hours after voting opens.

Votes should be based on aesthetic/theme and effort put into the town.
Since town of the month is a community effort, we also encourage that you don't vote for your own town to reduce bias and give others a fair chance.

We wish you the best of luck!

ChunkyChaya

Admin
Admin
Best answers
Mayor's Name:
ChunkyChaya

Town name:
FreakingFropolis

I created this town as a way to try and improve my building skills. My friends guided and critiqued me on my builds and gave me ideas along the way. My town is very aesthetically pleasing based on the environment, nature and builds that relate to each other! It was also enjoyable to build in a biome I've never built in before. It is a soothing and fun place to run around and relax.

Screenshots of town:

xSithLordx

Best answers
Mayor's Name: Zytin619

Town name: Alexandria

Based off a real life town with a modern twist. Bringing the past into the modern day. You can find anything from the Great Pyramid, Horse Racing Stadium (In Progress), Our ever growing farm fields and many more things along with the great town members of Alexandria!

It’s not allowing me to post more than 2 photos. Sorry

Screenshots of town
1BA5C882-F642-4B2F-B41A-6421B27E16A7.jpeg66796C66-A187-40F6-837F-544B95DE47AE.jpeg

Fear

Helper
Helper
Donator
Best answers
Mayor's Name: FreakingFear
Town name: TheCraftyBunch
Short summary of your town: In TheCraftyBunch, we're a close knit community. We enjoy building, chatting, crafting, and plan on expanding in a couple of weeks. We enjoy participating in a variety of features offered by CYT including: Slimefun, Shady Mage, and McMMO. We are also proud owners of the Dragon Egg from V5-Present. We started getting really invested into Pyrofishing, I made a fishing island for myself, with the help of other town members. We like fortnite too!

Screenshots of town:
[Click the link/post or swipe through]

shawn678

Well Known
Donator
Best answers
Mayor's Name:
AlexLander123
Town name:
Zeon
Zeon is a cost-effective 3-chunk town consisting of only 3 members. Members of Zeon are a long standing part of /baltop 1 and proud holders of the [V8] tag. In conjunction with Pride! month, Zeon is proud to present our Pride!-Themed farm. Zeon's farm incorporates a multi-layered plantation with Pride-Themed pillars within one chunk! With minimal space, Zeon provides a relaxing environment for all their members.
Screenshots of town:

Last edited:

adams302104

Best answers
Town Mayor: adams302104
Town Name: Arkadia
Summary: Arkadia is a large city build over the ocean. We have taken on many large builds including the U.S.S. Halsey, The White House, the Arkadia Manor, as well as the newest addition of a skyscraper (W.I.P). We are a large and diverse community where everyone is welcome and creativity is encouraged!

xSithLordx

Best answers
Here’s some more photos
Here is some more Currently up to
Mayor's Name: Zytin619

Town name: Alexandria

Based off a real life town with a modern twist. Bringing the past into the modern day. You can find anything from the Great Pyramid, Horse Racing Stadium (In Progress), Our ever growing farm fields and many more things along with the great town members of Alexandria!

It’s not allowing me to post more than 2 photos. Sorry

Screenshots of town
View attachment 210View attachment 211
date pics of the town since then.

Current town update: . It says files to large to upload here >.<

Mr_Wafer

Best answers
Mayor's Names:
Blazkovics and Mr_Wafer

Town name:
Vanaheim

A short summary of your town:
Vanaheim is a growing town that was founded on May 29th. We are a very welcoming town to anyone and everyone. We try to be fair to each of our members and make them feel very welcome to our town. We are rapidly expanding and beautifying our town every day! If you'd like to join us, you are very welcome to, and we will offer a plot for you to build a life on!
Welcome to Vanaheim!

Screenshots of town:

(I hope this works)​

Andrewfrigon

Donator
Best answers
Mayor's Name: RileyDean
Town name: Riften
Short summary of your town: Riften is a growing town with huge ambitions. Riley and myself are constantly looking for new friends to join us! We love building, crafting, or just hanging out with our friends and peers! Riften doesn't have a set theme but because our community is so closely knit, they work off each other creating a very rustic looking town with some hints of modern day! We have all the amenities ranging from our animal and agricultural farms all the way to a full slimefun machine room for our residents to utilize. We're constantly changing and improving! Feel free to do /t spawn Riften and come say hi!! :)
Screenshots of town:
(Click on post for updated pictures! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.