St. Patrick's Day (Event) (Week of March 17th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
This was an old idea I had in the past so it doesn’t hurt to repost it, since we didn’t get an event for valentines day, and Saint Patrick's Day is on March 17th. ( i'll just post it in here, if it doesnt get used oh well )

This will be a more broad idea of mini-"events" to do during the week of St. Patrick's Day *week event*

There could be a mix of Leprechaun that drop a *custom currency* which would be Pots of Gold that could be redeemed for following items stated below and they would be located in the envoy area or through out the over world in general to avoid having the *same* types of holiday events in the envoy area.

Pot 'o' Gold treasure hunt throughout the world. A while back a couple of players use to hold envoys but throughout the server and chests would be placed in certain areas. This event would take place in the extra's world so that it doesn't cater towards donors who have /fly, and this could be held in the item hunt arena or a separate area. Players would have the options to attain the following items below:

Using the V5 Trader Mechanics:
-2 Pots 'o' Gold - $250 in game money

-5 Pots 'o' Gold - 1 Vote Key

-10 Pots 'o' Gold - $500 in game money

-15 Pots 'o' Gold - $1000 in game money

-25 Pots 'o' Gold - Saint Patrick's Day Crate Key (Included tags, etc)

-35 Pots 'o' Gold - Random Draw For (Leprechaun's Hat, Leprechaun's Coat, Leprechaun's Pants, Leprechaun's Shoes, Leprechaun's Pickaxe, Leprechaun's Shovel)

-50 Pots 'o' Gold - Dagger Crate Key?

-

Events:

A series of parkour that take place during the week of St. Patrick's Day; Rainbow Relay, Shamrock Hopscotch, etc.

These parkour events would be split throughout the week so each parkour gets X amount of days (probably 2 days each so more players get on) in play for the example I will use Rainbow Relay. During this parkour event people will have to travel a semi-long parkour that will hopefully last the a few days and at certain checkpoints and secret/special areas people can get the a special currency that has to do with the level name and there will be a Leprechaun Hunter NPC where people can turn these items in to receive that parkour's event items. To make EACH parkour Unique and Fun to get more people on there will be various items that WILL NOT repeat which will be parkour specific and limited items.

❖ As stated above the Pot of Gold Event that could last throughout the week for better gear that requires a lot of "Pots of Gold" that could be turned into a Leprechaun since they *treasure* their gold.

❖ A build event, this event will be the type to build various Saint Patrick's Day Festive Ideas; Irish Cottage, Four Leaf Clovers, Most Festive town, etc.

❖ Going along there could be a with my bingo idea/event players could have a bingo event and the winner would receive a Exclusive/Custom Tag which (should do with the St. Patrick's Day but doesn't have too) (Bingo Plugin Required)

-

Admin items names:

❖ Four Leaf Clovers

❖ Shamrock Necklaces

❖ Gold Coins

❖ Kilts

❖ Irish Banners*

❖ Potatoes

❖ Saint Patrick's day carnations (flowers)

Given to all for free A Saint Patrick's Day Card Thanking all of the players who took part in the event(s)/ play on CYT *signed by luke*

*More to add soon, just a basis of some that could be added for admin items*

Armor/Tools:

-The following items will be achieved through the "Pot of Gold Event"

Leprechauns Hat:

--Gear with a base stat of with little to no health attributes, and 5% Speed, and +5 Luck since Leprechauns are known to be fast.

Protection 4

Unbreaking 4

Respiration 3

Leprechaun's Coat/Apron:

--Gear with a base stat of with little to no health attributes 3% Speed, and +10 Luck since Leprechauns are known to be fast.

Protection 4

Unbreaking 3

Thorns 3

Leprechaun's Snazzy Pants:

--Gear with a base stat of with little to no health attributes 3% Speed, and +10 Luck since Leprechauns are known to be fast.

Protection 4

Unbreaking 3

Thorns 3

Leprechaun's Buckled shoes:

--Gear with a base stat of with little to no health attributes 5.5% Speed, and +5 Luck since Leprechauns are known to be fast.

Protection 4

Unbreaking 4

Depth Strider 3

Leprechaun's Pickaxe:

--Pickaxe with a base stat of with 5% Attack Speed (Pretty sure it does nothing on CYT since we have 1.8 combat but it looks nice), and +5 Luck.

Protection 4

Unbreaking 4

Depth Strider 3

Lore: Diggin' for Gold

Leprechaun's Shovel:

--Shovel with a base stat of with 10% Attack Speed (Pretty sure it does nothing on CYT since we have 1.8 combat but it looks nice), and +5 Luck.

Protection 4

Unbreaking 4

Depth Strider 3

Lore: Diggin' for Gold

Tag Idea’s:

-

-

-

-

-AND Maybe Valentines day tags to make up for it (aka for funsies)?
-

-

-

For the brewery plugin (but tbh does anyone rlly use this plugin):

-Irish cider - Extra Version of Alcohol (Special effects undecided)

-Fat Frog - Extra Version of Alcohol (Special effects undecided)

-Baileys - Extra Version of Alcohol (Special effects undecided)

-Shamrock Shake - Uhh

Along with this allow /pstack for players who want to stack up all of their alcohol.

Made by yours truly FreakingFear <3

This was an old idea I had in the past so it doesn’t hurt to repost it, since we didn’t get an event for valentines day, and Saint Patrick's Day is on March 17th.
i'll just post it here, if it doesnt get used oh well

Last edited:

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
This is a great idea but unfortunately probably mentioned too late...
Nah when i talked to luke a month ago we knew it prob wouldn't happen, it was just something i had from when i use to be content

Thornagator

Manager
Manager
Donator
Best answers
Great idea!
Little late for it now though sadly :(

Maybe we'll pull together an idea for a easter event or maybe something bigger for summer? who knows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.