Investigating Respecting server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone940

Friendly
Best answers
I got banned

For trowing a player over a fence. I intended to trow a player into the sea. Instead he fell to death on land. This all happend in non pvp area (read mycro's suggestion on keep inv. in non pvp that you so kindly denied). I did not itend to hurt the player and he didnt get pushed/pulled/fling into pvp area. I intended to win the fishing contest (wich he won anyway) not to have the player fall to death.
What is the point of having players fall to deat, securing their gear from despawning and then give it all back? honestly I dont see a point in that. So I did not break the rule of pulling/pulling players to pvp. I did not break the rule with knocking players up with intention to hurt them. I did say in chat that I killed him wich is technicaly not possible. With that I meant I am undirectly and unintentionly responsible for his death. It seemed easyer at that time to just write yes I killed him. I did not hurt him at all.
When you give players a hand sized tnt cannon what do you expect them to do with it, chop trees? In my oppinion you have admitted that it is not an exploit due to importing it into the game. If you still believe it's an exploit than please read the description of what an item does before you import it into the game.
The only reason you have on banning me is dictatorship

Kind regards,
Inoccent player who respected the rules this time

Someone940

Friendly
Best answers
Nah its too much work to fill all these things, just wanted to say what I think of it.
I'm gonna quit the server anyway so I dont botter too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.