Remove teleport delay in towny

should teleport delay be removed?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

synseer

Talkative
Best answers
the teleport delay in skycraftia was just removed, which obviously experiences more pvp than towny, because it was implemented because of combat logging. we experience almost no pvp ever on towny, so why do we have it? i dont actually remember why it was ever implemented on towny, (if you do know feel free to share) but i'm pretty sure if i had to guess it was because of combat logging that i have a solid chance of being right. but, we dont even have any opportunities to combat log.

a lot of the arguments i've been seeing people from skycraftia use is that the delay can really fuck them up if they fell into the void. well, the delay can really fuck those of us on towny who dig right into a poll of lava. what's the difference? we both die and lose our items

removing the delay on towny would be more of a quality of life change, and with no pvp it's useless. even if we wanted to try to revive pvp on the server, why would we even use it then? skycraftia obviously has pvp but has no need for it.

i feel like i wrote too much so ill stop there

CyberBeRG

Friendly
Former Staff
Best answers
Now do note, SkyCraftia still has TP delay with crates and other warps. So not all of them have been removed. As far as I am aware the only one is /is that has no tp delay. This can help with crowd control and some people that regret tping somewhere can cancel. So to be honest, your point makes sense but I doubt it will be removed and do note the above.

Cheers

-Cyber

Status
Not open for further replies.