Monthly Rewards - July

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers

Hello community!
We bring you today.. the monthly rewards!

Top Voters
Towny
1. FreakingFear - 284 Votes - 10$ PayPal (or Giftcard) & 15$ Giftcard
2. REInvaded - 277 Votes - 5$ PayPal (or Giftcard) + 10$ Giftcard
3. shawn678 - 271 Votes - 5$ Giftcard
Skyblock
Due to technicalities, we were unable to check the Skyblock Top Voters.
This is confirmed by the plugin developer to be a bug :(
As we've now changed Vote Handlers, this will not happen for August.

Following our announcement on the 11th July, the rewards were modified to include both Towny & Skyblock. (See the announcement here: https://discordapp.com/channels/298107515391180810/571764686677082130/731557054702944329)
However, as Skyblock couldn't be counted, we've reverted them to their original amounts. We won't be splitting the rewards next month as the amount of votes is merged for both servers.
Please contact us using #support to redeem!

Skyblock Island Top Rewards
1. FreakingFear - 10$ PayPal (or Giftcard) each to FreakingFear, Jpsh, Yiroh, 69in and ChunkyChaya
2. AntuZumas - 10$ Giftcard
3. Cordelia_Adair - 5$ Giftcard

Skyblock Top Balance
1. 69in - $34,164,358.49 - 30$ Giftcard
2. AntuZumas - $8,468,378.80 - 15$ Giftcard
3. BubblyFest - $7,929,859.97 - 5$ Giftcard

Skyblock Top Likes
1. AntuZumas - 20$ Giftcard
2. ItsMeCyclone - 10$ Giftcard
3. Crimsonix - 5$ Giftcard

Please note, going forward we will not be continuing the following:
* Skyblock Top Likes rewards
* Skyblock Top Balance rewards
* Skyblock Island Top rewards

We know this may seem odd, however, it's extremely difficult and possibly even impossible to take over the current players on top of these leaderboards. We want to create a fair and balanced system, without the competition.

Thanks for reading, see you on the server! :cyt:

Flawestruck

Best answers
I think what's amazing about the Skyblock voting issue is that we three have been top of votes before and after the merge of Skycraftia. It wasn't until very recent that the glitch happened on the leaderboards. Prior to that we three (Cyber, Antu, and I) have been 1st-3rd consistently. I haven't missed a single voting day (other than today). There's no way any original Skycraftia members could pass us by 20+ votes unless all three of us somehow simultaneously missed voting for 2-3 days in the last week and I know that's not the case. Not trying to raise a stink or anything. I know you guys are doing your best. I'm just a bit disappointed.

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
I think what's amazing about the Skyblock voting issue is that we three have been top of votes before and after the merge of Skycraftia. It wasn't until very recent that the glitch happened on the leaderboards. Prior to that we three (Cyber, Antu, and I) have been 1st-3rd consistently. I haven't missed a single voting day (other than today). There's no way any original Skycraftia members could pass us by 20+ votes unless all three of us somehow simultaneously missed voting for 2-3 days in the last week and I know that's not the case. Not trying to raise a stink or anything. I know you guys are doing your best. I'm just a bit disappointed.
Totally understandable, we promise this will not and cannot happen for August. We're as disappointed as you that we can't fulfil our promise. <3