Money lost in /warp bank

REInvaded

Known
Donator
Best answers
Username: REInvaded

Date found: 24/06/2020

Description of issue or what happened:
On 24th June, I discovered that I somehow lost about 110k after collecting my daily interest of approximately 2.5k (Platinum Tier) in /warp bank. You can spot the money difference from pictures (click me) of [23/06/20] and [24/06/20].
Three days later, today on 27th June, I lost around 180k right after daily interest is collected. (screenshots also in link)
These "evidence" I have are probably insufficient to proof that it is a bug, but if you had checked my logs you can tell I've never done any trades to lose that much money in total nor have I died in between times.
Hopefully this will be fixed and could I possibly be compensated? If not at least give me a hug 😢

Steps to reproduce the issue?
Withdraw daily interest from bank. Preferably Platinum tier with 2.9M in reserve since I seem to be the only one having bugged interests :I

Do you have any mods enabled? (If so please state which, and the version of each mod)

Minecraft Client Version?
Badlion Minecraft Client 1.15.2

Anything else we should know?
In between 24th to 26th June I never encountered any issue collecting daily interests.

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
We'll take a look into this, but we'll need time as we have to replicate it several times and as far as I know you're the first for this.

If other people have had this too, please respond below.

REInvaded

Known
Donator
Best answers
Alright.
I know things have been difficult lately, if I really was the only one experiencing this, I could stay away from bank til all the other more important bugs are fixed👌

shawn678

Well Known
Donator
Best answers
I had $254717 in bank before I did a /warp bank and I watched my bank balance went from $254717 to $0.00 . Global tragedy