Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward_Elric64

Former Staff
Best answers
Hi there

I'm Edward

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alright alright I kid kid! Hey guys! I'm Edward, I live in Illinois (Help me please) and I'm 16, I very much enjoy computers and I've always wanted to build my own tower, but sadly I am broke boy and can't get a job. I'm also in scouts, I am currently a life scout who is attempting to pound out the rest of my eagle badges, and file my project paperwork so that I may have eagle by the end of 2019 (y)! I'm also on my high school's speech team :D for those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically as it sounds, you give a competitive speech at multiple meets throughout the year, there are mutiple events, like HI, DI, OO, RS, Info (and so much more) HI is Humerus interp. and what you do is you take a funny story and you shave it down to about ~6 and perform that, DI is the same except dramatic, OO is original oratory in which you try to convince your audience on your topic, Info is basically like OO except you're just informing your audience about your topic, RS is radio speaking in which you make your own "radio station" basically and give a 5 minute radio broadcast, the events I do are RS and OO and even went to regionals in radio :D

Status
Not open for further replies.