Jobs Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pack

Friendly
Best answers
A medium buff to the Hunter job, yes i'm aware it works in the mob arena but it is still horrendous. And with the mob limit being so low, it's hard to consistently find alot of mobs, especially since the night gets skipped within a few minutes every time.

the endermen pay is horrible. i know it could be farmed at end grinders in the end, but the exp is .05,so you would not levelat any decent rate what so ever. I just don't get the balance in being able to earn 10x the pay of any other job by chopping wood/leaves.

i'm not saying make hunter the new meta by any means, but please just make it worth it!

Also miner, man it's terrible too. so bad compared to the other jobs, stone pay is fine, but i and most of the server(to my knowledge) agree, the ores need a buff desperately!

Yiroh

Builder
Builder
Best answers
Hunter is farm-able from any mob that have naturally spawned grinders.
Miner is the most used job on the server (on most towny servers) therefore to disencourage repetition it has been nerfed.

These are my beliefs, not the server's intentions.

Pack

Friendly
Best answers

Hunter is farm-able from any mob that have naturally spawned grinders.
Miner is the most used job on the server (on most towny servers) therefore to disencourage repetition it has been nerfed.

These are my beliefs, not the server's intentions.

mob limit makesabout 80% of those mob grinders useless

Pack

Friendly
Best answers
Also, Enchanter, brewer, crafter, and weaponsmith have no chance of competing with woodcutter.

would be nice ot see weaponsmith trasnit to more of a "BlackSmith" job. and pay for repairing all tools /armor

Pack

Friendly
Best answers
or even the reintroduction of Pyromining... just something to move the meta from cut wood.

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
The end meta is a successful shop to be honest. This method gives the most. Above all - it's afk! You dont even need to be online for this one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.