Fishing has been nerfed too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

9WintR

Talkative
Best answers
I currently find 115000k entropy and 1 nether star really expensive for just 1/20 master fisherman augments. Maybe you can replace the nether star with 15 emeralds or something of that nature. Fishing has been severely nerfed and just gets rid of one of the ways to make efficient money. I also think tournaments should be added back to allow people who fish to make more money. And that the base price of selling fish should be increased. I.E. making Bronze fish 10, Silver 15.

XP_PD

Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
Im gonna disagree.
Its actually easy enough to get a nether star, considering there is many wither skeletons spawning in nether world.
I have already gathered 5 stars in one day.

Nuggie

Talkative
Former Staff
Best answers
I rather prefer the way that Fishing had been adjusted, it's made so fishing isn't the sole way a lot of players make money forces you to do other things besides it. AND if you do wanna just do sole fishing it's a lot more grinding to get to max rod ext. which is the point of the adjustment.

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
Im gonna disagree.
Its actually easy enough to get a nether star, considering there is many wither skeletons spawning in nether world.
I have already gathered 5 stars in one day.
I agree with beck, and in v7 literally if u wanted to make good money u should do pyrofishing bcs it was so OP compared to other ways of making money, it needed to be nerfed. But I think tourney's should come back at a lower price tho since sometimes no one would go and it would be a free 5k everytime

9WintR

Talkative
Best answers
I’ve heard everyone’s comments and I agree with everything that I heard. Getting nether stars are easier then I thought it would’ve been. So at this point I believe that Master fisherman is decently balanced and I don’t mind it. However I agree with Fear on how torunements should come back with first place only giving 2.5-3k.

Status
Not open for further replies.