• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

69in

Well Known
Donator
Best answers
I would like to suggest changing the way player reports are handled, I recently reported a player (I won't name any names for their sake) and they did not get punished because they were allowed to counter-argue my report. I wish to remove this because if they can counter-argue your report then how is this any different than an argument where it's unclear of which side is more valid or clearer to what actually happened. I took a screenshot of this change, however, it was never publicly announced or even polled. The screenshot below is from the incident 167

Sanne

Well Known
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
It's kind of odd to have a counter argument if there is a report with evidence, I also thought player reports were anonymous(the reported player wouldn't know) so this seems like a way to start more drama and fights honestly

lukemango

Owner
Owner
Best answers
Player reports will not be changed. We added a new system to reduce the number of players that are being falsely reported. We have to allow the defendant to have their side else it's completely one-sided. Imagine if courtrooms didn't have the defendant and just had the victim, makes no sense.

Thanks for your suggestion,
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.