CE's suggestions

Do you want to see more ce's implemented?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
I haven't seen a post for people to suggest their own ideas for ce's, so i made one. I'll start.

Deposit/Telepathy - all you mine goes into your inventory (works with itemfilter and infusion).

Added on: hoe,pickaxe,axe,shovel. (Could work for mob drops as well with swords and axe).

Last edited:

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
Booster / Speedy - Gives a boost to elytra (while flying). Could be activated on shift or some key. With maybe 5 sec cooldown. By "boost" i mean the thing that you fly with elytra and use a firework.

Added on: Elytras.

Last edited:

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
Greene - Speeds up the growth of nearby plants / trees. Could be used on hoe, and be active as long as you hold the tool. As an example - 50% to increase crop's growth stage every 10 ticks.

Added on: Hoes.

Last edited:

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
Fire Block - If you block an attack with a shield it ignites the attacker.

Added on: Shields.

Last edited:

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
Hydrant - you are immune to fire damage (fire resistance)

Added on: chestplate.

Last edited:

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
(I'm not so sure if this one will be good/used)

Screech - when shooting with a bow, instead of arrows you shoot with ghast's fireball.

Spooky - when shooting with a bow, instead of arrows you shoot with wither's skull (the wither's attack).

There is a limit to only one of those on a bow.

Added on: Bows,crossbows,

Last edited:

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
Alchemist - potions are more effective for you. (for ex. instead of strength 1 you get strength 2)

Added on: Helmet.

Grzeslaw1

Known
Former Staff
Best answers
Meteorite - reduced fall damage, when you fall, you deal some damage to nearby enemies (the damage is increased if you fall from higher places).

Applied on: boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.