Investigating Balancing gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone940

Friendly
Best answers
Dear members of the staff,
Dear cyt gamers,

I would like to ask you all in the name of all new players and some current players to balance the items and their strenght in game. I am perfectly fine with and would love to see more alternative ways of fighting and pvp however that is not the case right now. If you sell such powerfull gear for high prices that are hard and take really long to get you are very likely to end up having a few players who dominate the server. This will scare new people from the server and cause players to permanently leave upon loss of their time robbing gear. I really hope you will take this problem seriously and try to solve it.

Thanks for reading and kind regards,
Someone940

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
I suggest you find a way to balance the gear on the server
I agree with the "alternative ways of fighting and pvp" but you should also give your input on a way they can add that instead of saying "I suggest you find a way to balance the gear on the server" so they could know what you would want.

ChunkyChaya

Admin
Admin
Best answers
Dear members of the staff,
Dear cyt gamers,

I would like to ask you all in the name of all new players and some current players to balance the items and their strenght in game. I am perfectly fine with and would love to see more alternative ways of fighting and pvp however that is not the case right now. If you sell such powerfull gear for high prices that are hard and take really long to get you are very likely to end up having a few players who dominate the server. This will scare new people from the server and cause players to permanently leave upon loss of their time robbing gear. I really hope you will take this problem seriously and try to solve it.

Thanks for reading and kind regards,
Someone940
I think this post is just out of rage. I’ve heard you say that people having dungeon gear is the same as them “using hacks”. Before downtime, the dungeon was open for a week which is plenty of time to get less than 100k. No one really fights outside of envoy anyway and new players tend to stray away from it. If everything’s removed, players will have less motivation anyway :/

Isari_Chan

Talkative
Donator
Best answers
I think the problem that you are experiencing is due to the dungeons being shut down.

Its a common misconception that Tier V armor is the strongest on the server. This is NOT true at all.

Tiered armor was intended to be a starting point for players in the dungeons. However, at levels 25+ the armor is more powerful than that sold in /warp mall. Where you sense this imbalance is the fact that all of the filler and mid level armor is closed off entirely to the public.

The solution then, is for the dungeons to be re-opened which wont happen until someone is able to fix them. Which isnt likely.

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
I think the problem that you are experiencing is due to the dungeons being shut down.

Its a common misconception that Tier V armor is the strongest on the server. This is NOT true at all.

Tiered armor was intended to be a starting point for players in the dungeons. However, at levels 25+ the armor is more powerful than that sold in /warp mall. Where you sense this imbalance is the fact that all of the filler and mid level armor is closed off entirely to the public.

The solution then, is for the dungeons to be re-opened which wont happen until someone is able to fix them. Which isnt likely.
You can get better armor at 10-15 in general the only problem is that since the start of v7 they only released lvl 1-10, and as you said dungeons won't re-open for a while since it causes lag due to it being poorly optimized atm.

Isari_Chan

Talkative
Donator
Best answers
You can get better armor at 10-15 in general the only problem is that since the start of v7 they only released lvl 1-10, and as you said dungeons won't re-open for a while since it causes lag due to it being poorly optimized atm.
As I said before, its a start for players. Hopefully the staff will be able to get them updated.

Someone940

Friendly
Best answers
Okay I really can't follow anymore with the armor and stuff but thanks for the reactions anyway I guess :3

Status
Not open for further replies.