• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
I think that the server should add a plugin where if a creeper explodes, the area will be refilled in. The main reason is to end more grief around towns (intentionally or not) by creepers and to end some abuse from a certain something.

I think it would be nice :)

Here's the plugin (It is 1.15): https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/explosionregen.60308/

I forget if CYT had one similar in the past, but it doesn't hurt to try and make the CYT-player experience better!

Thornagator

Manager
Manager
Donator
Best answers
There's literally nothing to lose with this. Only reason I could think to not have this is possible server lag. We don't really know if it will lag or not until we try it out though (y)

Dhanky

Builder
Builder
Donator
Best answers
But you're taking away the point of creepers, why not disable all harmful mobs, lava, fall damage, drowning damage... then?

I know creeper explosions are annoying when you've built something nice, but come on, let's not make it too easy! (':

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
But you're taking away the point of creepers, why not disable all harmful mobs, lava, fall damage, drowning damage... then?

I know creeper explosions are annoying when you've built something nice, but come on, let's not make it too easy! (':
Well mainly to remove players intentionally griefing, which can’t be rolled back.

That is ofc unless you enjoy people exploding the outsides of ur town, and won’t be rolled back

this is also a towny server, where you uhm build towns and it’s unfortunate when people don’t want to let you do that

Dhanky

Builder
Builder
Donator
Best answers
Ah, makes sense when you take griefing into account, you should've told us you want this implemented because of griefing, it explains why you want this.
So yes, then this should be added (if it can't be stopped otherwise).

Fear

Famous
Donator
Former Staff
Best answers
Ah, makes sense when you take griefing into account, you should've told us you want this implemented because of griefing, it explains why you want this.
So yes, then this should be added (if it can't be stopped otherwise).
Did you not read the second sentence of my suggestion? I did...

“The main reason is to end more grief around towns (intentionally or not) by creepers and to end some abuse from a certain something.”

Status
Not open for further replies.