Investigating A Plugin Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal

Best answers
Hey, people! This is just a thread detailing some plugins that I would like to see added to the server. I suggest them because they have the potential to add a lot of features and fun to existing gameplay and even add more ways to do things.

SlimyTreeTaps [Slimefun Addon] - This is an excellent plugin that lets one harvest rubber from trees by using tree-taps. Extremely useful for players who need a small amount of plastic and don't wanna build a roomful of electronics beforehand.

ChestTerminal [Slimefun Addon] - For those who know of and enjoy AE2, this will stand out to them. It allows for the viewing of huge arrays of storage chests in a single terminal, including import and export. Handy for those large messy storage rooms! (Like mine)

CraftBook [Stand-alone Plugin] - Many servers possess this plugin, and for good reason. It adds new mechanics like bridges, gates, Redstone ICs, logic gates, and whatnot. Highly useful for...just about anything!

SoulJars [Slimefun Addon] - A neat little addon. Allows for the collection of souls of mobs into jars by killing a number of them, and then using the jars to craft spawners.

CrazyEnchantments [Stand-alone Plugin] - This is an extremely fun-to-use plugin because it adds so many custom enchants. Handy for both PvP in the arena and to fight mobs as well!

ColoredEnderChests [Slimefun Addon] - Ever wanted interdimensional item transport? This plugin allows for the color-coding of enderchests and using them with Cargo Nets to transfer items across huge distances!

ExtraGear [Slimefun Addon] - A fun addon to slimefun that adds dozens of new armors and weapons. Combined with disenchanting and re-enchanting, this can lead to slimefun-immersed players creating their very own powerful weaponry and armor!

Immortal

Best answers
Too powerful? My man, the only way to concentrate them onto a single sword would be to make all the infrastructure for autoenchanter and disenchanter to diffuse and infuse it with the required enchants. But then again, each to their own.

RileyDean

Admin
Admin
Best answers
Too powerful? My man, the only way to concentrate them onto a single sword would be to make all the infrastructure for autoenchanter and disenchanter to diffuse and infuse it with the required enchants. But then again, each to their own.
You just proved his point

Status
Not open for further replies.