A command to check time left until vacuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

REInvaded

Known
Best answers
As many players could relate, towny featherboard breaks quite often. When it happens, players would still be able to check balance, tokens, lottery and vote party count via commands. However, there is no existing command nor any other option to check when the next vacuum occurs whilst featherboard remain broken. It would be great to have a command implemented as players could get work done promptly (especially with ancient altar) without worrying dropped items getting wiped any possible second.

Last edited:

iChasm

Helper
Helper
Best answers
I guess this would be nice? In the two months, I have been player FB has only bugged out once or twice, and personally I had no need to check my Balance, VP, Tokens, or care about Vac. But I guess it would be nice if it's a simple thing to add.

REInvaded

Known
Best answers
I guess this would be nice? In the two months, I have been player FB has only bugged out once or twice, and personally I had no need to check my Balance, VP, Tokens, or care about Vac. But I guess it would be nice if it's a simple thing to add.
In my experience I've encountered the broken featherboard at least 4 times throughout the past two months. Everyone in game were anxious and a few players lost stuff to the vacuum at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.